When it comes to vision correction, contact lenses give you crisp all-around vision, the freedom to be active and a fresh look.
It is a lightweight, directly onto the cornea of the eye. Many people choose to wear contact lens as opposed to eyeglasses.Contact lenses provide a wider field of vision and are more suitable for a number of seeing activities. Most suitable and practicable modality.
Below are why contact lenses give the way you see, feel and look a new lease of life.
Contact lenses move with your eyes to give you a full field of focused vision, wherever you look. They help you track the action with sharp, direct and peripheral vision.
- You don’t get the reflections and distortions you get with glasses.
- They won’t get splashed, giving you clearer vision whatever the weather.
- They don’t steam up when you enter a warmer space.
Contact lenses give you the freedom of movement you need to lead an active lifestyle.
- Lenses are lighter and less obtrusive than glasses.
- They won’t bounce up and down or slip off.
- They don’t pinch your nose or rub against your ears.
- They don’t interfere with your headgear for active sports.
- Once they’re in, you won’t have to worry about losing or breaking them.
Contact lenses can improve how you see and feel about yourself and how people see you.
- They give you a natural look, without frames obscuring your face.
- You can wear the latest style of fashionable, non-prescription sunglasses.
- They don’t get in the way of showing off your eye makeup.