Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
When should I see a gynecologist?
A visit to the gynecologist is recommended for annual screening and any time a woman has concerns about symptoms such as pelvic, vulvar, and vaginal pain or abnormal bleeding from the uterus.
Conditions commonly treated by gynecologists include:
- issues relating to pregnancy, fertility, menstruation, and menopause
- family planning, including contraception, sterilization, and pregnancy termination
- problems with tissues that support the pelvic organs, including ligaments and muscles
- polycystic ovary syndrome
- urinary and fecal incontinence
- benign conditions of the reproductive tract, for example, ovarian cysts, fibroids, breast disorders, vulvar and vaginal ulcers, and other non-cancerous changes
- premalignant conditions, such as endometrial hyperplasia, and cervical dysplasia
- cancers of the reproductive tract and the breasts, and pregnancy-related tumors
- congenital abnormalities of the female reproductive tract
- emergency care relating to gynecology
- endometriosis, a chronic condition that affects the reproductive system
- pelvic inflammatory diseases, including abscesses
- sexuality, including health issues relating to same-sex and bisexual relationships
- sexual dysfunction
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.